Indiana Jones’ franchise is an adventure that we have been following since we were children. Archeology, History, Culture. But also charm and bravery. «Jones! I recognize that you know to handle the life of a lady!». After the first movie, all of us wanted to be an archeologist. But now guys, time’s up: test your knowledge about Henry Walton Jones, Jr. Can you manage it?
George Lucas’ original name for his hero was:
- Nevada Jones
- Dakota James
- Indiana Smith
- Montana Jack
What’s the name of the college in Last Crusade?
- Barnett College
- Marshall College
- Joffrey College
- Claston College
What’s the name of the tribe that worships the fertility idol in Raiders?
Raiders is set in 1936. When is Temple of Doom set?
What’s the name of the Shanghai nightclub where we first encounter Willie Scott?
- Club Chewbacca
- Club Leia
- Club Yoda
- Club Obi Wan
Who’s the Kali-worshipping bad guy in Temple of Doom?
- Mola Ram
- Sad Japur
- Dun Dropa
- Kija Irsad
Which item of Indy’s iconic costume is an anachronism?
- His Fedora, that is a popular hat only from the 1950s.
- His shoulder bag: it’s a British gas mask bag from the 1940s
- The leather jacket: it’s an item introduced in America around the 1960s.
- The dressed leather belt: we don’t have any evidence of it before 1945.
What was the original title of Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom?
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Curse
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Death
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Fate
- Indiana Jones and the Temple of Hope
Leave a Comment